Engineering provides services and design/construction management for projects related to capital programs for the improvement of municipal infrastructure. The infrastructure includes the Town's storm water systems, water treatment, water distribution, wastewater treatment and wastewater collection systems.
Some responsibilities of the Municipal Engineering include:
- Generates tender documents, proposal calls, specifications and cost estimates and administers construction contracts;
- Provides inspection services for capital construction projects to ensure work is completed in accordance with specifications and engineering standards;
- Coordinates with the Government on infrastructure funding agreements;
- Liaison with utility companies and community groups on engineering issues.
- Renfrew's Asset Management Plan (3.32 MB)