Burn Permits

Before having a backyard bonfire or any burning, you need to apply for a burn permit.  

Marriage Licence

Getting married? The Town of Renfrew is happy to help! Whether you need a marriage licence or want a ceremony at Town Hall. 

Building Permits

Does your project require a building permit? Be sure you have all the required documents before you start building. 

Business Permits

This includes permits for food trucks, transient traders and traditional business licence information.

Taxi Licence

All taxi companies in Renfrew are required to have a licence issued by the municipality. 

Fireworks & Special Event Permits

Fireworks are only permitted on certain days of the year as outlined in the Town's by-law. The Fire Chief may issue a permit for a fireworks display.