News & Notices
Newly Effective COVID Restrictions Affecting Some Town Facilities and Services
Posted On: Tuesday, January 4, 2022FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE COVID Restrictions Impact Town of Renfrew Facilities, Programs and Services Renfrew, Ontario – January 4th, 2022
· The Ma-te-way Activity Centre and the Recreation Centre are suspending indoor recreational activities effective January 5, 2022 with resumption no earlier than January 26, 2022.
· Frew Fest has been cancelled, and Winter Programs are being suspended.
· Capacity at the Renfrew Public Library is limited to 50% effective January 5, 2022.
· No new outdoor fire burning permits will be processed during the month of January 2022. Existing 2021 permits will be extended during this service disruption.
· All other town services are unaffected, ie. garbage/recycling pick-up, winter road maintenance, engineering/planning/building services, and administration/financial services.
· The Town continues to encourage that payments be made utilizing options of online or telephone banking, mailing a cheque to Town Hall or leaving a cheque payment in the Town Hall drop box at 127 Raglan Street South.
For any further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 613-432-4848