Call Town Hall at 613-432-4848 from Monday to Friday between 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.
For Public Works After-Hours Emergencies Please Call 613-432-6446
Contact by-law enforcement by calling 613-281-3773 or emailing email@example.com.
All calls to by-law are recorded and monitored and voicemails will be returned as soon as possible.
CAO and Clerk's Department
The CAO and Clerk's Department is responsible for recording and maintainting records of all resolutions, decisions, by-laws and other proceedings of Council and Committees and overseeing a broad range of resposibilities related to the function of the Town of Renfrew including licensing, registrations and the general administration of the Town.
- Chief Administrative Officer: Robert Tremblay
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 613-432-4848 ext. 104
- Clerk: Victoria Charbonneau
- email: email@example.com
- Phone: 613-432-4848 ext. 109
- Deputy Clerk: Carolynn Errett
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 613-432-4848 ext. 116
- Communications & Engagement Coordinator: Rudy Kadlec
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 613-432-4848 ext. 117
The Community Services department is responsible for cultural and heritage programming in the Town of Renfrew.
- Director of Library and Community Services: Kelly Thompson
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 613-432-4848 ext. 600
- Community Outreach and Program Coordinator: Janyne Fraser
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 613-432-4848
Economic Development & Tourism
Fire Department & Emergency Services
Infrastructure and Public Works
The Infrastructure and Public Works department is responsible for planning, building, operating and maintaining the infrastructure required to provide services that the community needs based on the level of service selected by Council and legislation.
- Acting Director of Infrastructure and Public Works: Connor Jamieson
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 613-432-4848 ext. 306
- Administrative Assistant - Public Works, Fire and Purchasing: Lindsay Tinney
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 613-432-4848 ext. 302
- General Foreman: Bill Butler
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 613-432-4147 ext. 320
The Renfrew Public Library is responsible for the collection of sources of information and similar resources, made accessible to a defined community for reference or borrowing and also provides physical or digital access to materials.
- Renfrew Public Library General Email: email@example.com
- Renfrew Public Library Phone Number: (613)-423-8151
Parks & Recreation
The Parks and Recreation department is responsible for parks and recreation programming in the Town of Renfrew.
- Recreation Operations Supervisor: Randy Smith
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 613-432-3131
- Recreation Booking Assistant: Donna McWhirter
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 613-432-3131 ext. 701
Planning & Environment
The goal of the Planning & Environment department is to foster communities that grow in an orderly fashion, function well, have a desirable mix of land uses to support residential, economic and institutional needs.
- Director of Planning & Environment: Eric Withers
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 613-432-8166 ext. 305
- Environmental Officer: Amanda Springer
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 613-432-8166 ext. 307
- Chief Building Official: Tom Webster
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 613-432-8166 ext. 304
- Administrative Assistant - Building & Planning: Ashlee Rathwell
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 613-432-8166 ext. 308