News & Notices
Renfrew's Food Cycler Program is Ready to Go!
Posted On: Tuesday, September 13, 2022Units are in, and residents can pick them up to begin the program as of Thursday September 15.
- Sign up using this link https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/renfrewfoodcycler or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or calling (613) 432-8166 x 307
- Participants must be residents of the Town of Renfrew.
- Cost to residents is $175 + HST.
- Participants will be required to track usage for 12 weeks and answer ~30 questions at end of 12 weeks.
- A representative from Food Cycler will be in Renfrew on Thursday September 15th from 3:30-6:30 to answer questions.
- For those who can't make this time, you can direct their questions to the Department of Development and Works at the above contact details.
- Participants that have already registered can pick up/pay for their unit on Thursday, and employees will be set up at the back of Town Hall, off Plaunt St. S. next to the Town hall Parking Lot, into the evening for walk-ins.