News & Notices
Renfrew County - COVID Vaccination Clinic Registration
Posted On: Monday, March 15, 2021Renfrew County and District’s COVID-19 Vaccination Rollout Expands To Next Priority Groups
With confirmation that regular weekly shipments of the COVID-19 vaccine will be coming to Renfrew County and District (RCD), the list of those eligible for vaccination will now be expanded to include the next priority groups as outlined by the province.
These priority groups include:
1. Retirement Home residents (who will be vaccinated in-home by mobile vaccination teams).
2. Retirement Home essential caregivers.
3. Residents in the general population who are 80 years of age and older.
4. Indigenous residents (on or off reserve) who are 55 years of age and older.
- Renfrew County and District COVID-19 Vaccine Communications Committee COVID-19 Vaccine Key Messages (188 KB)