April 8, 2021 - Under the Provincial State of Emergency, we will be offering curbside pickup of materials.
Patrons are encouraged to place items on hold through our catalogue and pick them up when they become available. You may also email, call or message us through social media.
Please ring the doorbell when you arrive. Masks and social distancing are required.
Please note the following:
- As items are still being quarantined for 72 hrs upon return, you may receive overdue notices for items that have already been returned. Please disregard for 72 hours after return.
- Due to the high demand for Hotspots and Chromebooks, we will be charging overdue fines for these items.
- Books and other items can be returned in the dropbox (excluding Hotspots and Chromebooks, contact the Library regarding their return)
- You can continue to use the Library virtually and explore online magazines, movies, e-books, e-audiobooks and much more!
Please call or email with any questions or concerns.
We thank you for your continued patience and support!
Your Doorway to Discovery!
HOURS OF OPERATION
|Monday, Wednesday, Friday||10AM - 5PM|
|Tuesday, Thursday||11AM - 8PM|
|Saturday||10AM - 3:30PM|
The library is CLOSED Sundays and all statutory holidays.
Choose Contact the Library for telephone, fax and directional information.
- 2020 Annual Report to the Community (1.56 MB)
- Adult Brochure Spring 2021 (7.79 MB)
- Books on Order April 2021 (421 KB)
- Chidlrens brochure (5.96 MB)
- French Storytime Poster (83 KB)
- Library Board Mtg Agenda Jan 2021 (49 KB)
- Library COVID-19 Update (39 KB)
- New Books April 2021 (109 KB)
- New DVDs April 2021 (407 KB)
- Oct 2019 Library Brd Minutes (162 KB)
- overdrive (38 KB)
- Renfrew Public Library Strategic Plan 2019-2024 (3.41 MB)
- Request to Display Art form (354 KB)
- RPL 2019 Annual Report (1.03 MB)
- RPL Minutes Jan 2020 (699 KB)
- RPL Minutes May 2019 (219 KB)
- RPL Policies and Procedures Manual (1.52 MB)
- RPL Strategic Plan Synopsis (1.09 MB)
- Strategic Plan 2019-2024 (646 KB)
- Library Board Minutes Feb 2019 (188 KB)
- Library Board Minutes Feb 2020 (638 KB)
- Library Board Minutes Mar/Apr 2020 (193 KB)
- Library Board Minutes May 2020 (87 KB)
- Oct 2020 RPL Board Meeting (62 KB)
- RPL Board Minutes Jan 2019 (153 KB)
- RPL Library Board Jun 2019 Minutes (149 KB)
- RPL Minutes Apr 2019 (198 KB)
- RPL Minutes Dec 2019 (165 KB)
- RPL Minutes Nov 2019 (165 KB)
- September 2019 Library Brd Minutes (102 KB)
- September Library Board Minutes (60 KB)
- Special September Meeting of Library Board Minutes (102 KB)
To appoint members to the Renfrew Public Library Board
to appoint community members to the Renfrew Public Library Board
to amend By-law No. 2-98, being a by-law to govern the operation of the Renfrew Public Library
- Public Library
- Library Welcome
- Contact Us
- Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Catalogue / Library Account
- Online Resources
- Programs @ the Library
- Children's Department
- Early Literacy Programs
- Join the Library
- Outreach Services
- Teen Zone
- About the Library