Due to Provincial Mandate, Renfrew Public Library will be closed to the public and return to curbside pickup as of December 26/20.
Please note the following:
- As items are still being quarantined for 72 hrs upon return, you may receive overdue notices for items that have already been returned. Please disregard for 72 hours after return.
- Due to the high demand for Hotspots and Chromebooks, we will be charging overdue fines.
- Books and other items can be returned in the dropbox (excluding hotspots, contact the Library regarding their return)
- You can continue to use the Library virtually and explore online magazines, movies, e-books, e-audiobooks and much more!
CONTACTLESS CURBSIDE PICK-UP AVAILABLE MONDAY TO SATURDAY
- Reserve items online through our catalogue or by downloading the Insignia app on your cellphone. Reserves can also be placed through email, FB message or by phone at 613.432.8151 x.603
- Once a reserve is received and pulled from the shelves, staff will contact patrons by phone or email
- Please bring your library card, and be prepared to show it to staff at pick-up; ring the doorbell at the entrance when you arrive
- Remember to wash your hands before and after item pick-up
Please call or email with any questions or concerns.
We thank you for your continued patience and support!
Your Doorway to Discovery!
HOURS OF OPERATION
|Monday, Wednesday, Friday||10AM - 5PM|
|Tuesday, Thursday||11AM - 8PM|
|Saturday||10AM - 3:30PM|
The library is CLOSED Sundays and all statutory holidays.
Choose Contact the Library for telephone, fax and directional information.
- French Storytime Poster (83 KB)
- Library Board Mtg Agenda Jan 2021 (49 KB)
- Library COVID-19 Update (39 KB)
- New 10 Day (426 KB)
- New 10 Day Loans (414 KB)
- New Books on Order Jan 2021 (85 KB)
- New DVDs (397 KB)
- New dvds (391 KB)
- New DVDs (407 KB)
- New On Order (416 KB)
- Oct 2019 Library Brd Minutes (162 KB)
- overdrive (38 KB)
- Policies and Procedures Manual 2020 (1.35 MB)
- Renfrew Public Library Strategic Plan 2019-2024 (3.41 MB)
- Request to Display Art form (354 KB)
- Reserved Ten Day Loan books (93 KB)
- RPL 2019 Annual Report (1.03 MB)
- RPL Minutes Jan 2020 (699 KB)
- RPL Minutes May 2019 (219 KB)
- RPL Strategic Plan Synopsis (1.09 MB)
- Strategic Plan 2019-2024 (646 KB)
- Library Board Minutes Feb 2019 (188 KB)
- Library Board Minutes Feb 2020 (638 KB)
- Library Board Minutes Mar/Apr 2020 (193 KB)
- Library Board Minutes May 2020 (87 KB)
- Oct 2020 RPL Board Meeting (62 KB)
- RPL Board Minutes Jan 2019 (153 KB)
- RPL Library Board Jun 2019 Minutes (149 KB)
- RPL Minutes Apr 2019 (198 KB)
- RPL Minutes Dec 2019 (165 KB)
- RPL Minutes Nov 2019 (165 KB)
- September 2019 Library Brd Minutes (102 KB)
- September Library Board Minutes (60 KB)
- Special September Meeting of Library Board Minutes (102 KB)
To appoint members to the Renfrew Public Library Board
to amend By-law No. 2-98, being a by-law to govern the operation of the Renfrew Public Library
- Public Library
- Library Welcome
- Contact Us
- Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Catalogue / Library Account
- Online Resources
- Programs @ the Library
- Children's Department
- Join the Library
- Outreach Services
- Teen Zone
- About the Library